translator

Saturday, April 12, 2014

5 Movies I Enjoyed the Most (so far..)

Told ya that i'm a movie-freak kind of girl, especially for dramas. They're like my drugs, I mean, i'm addicted to them.
Ok, don't worry, I won't let you guys feel so goddamn curious about what are my favorite movies, so here they are, my list of 5 movies i enjoy the most.

P.S. I also attach the trailers!

1. Forrest Gump


Oldie goodie. Forrest Gump was released in 1994. Such an inspirational movie yet entertaining. Wise and touching but still witty. This movie taught me to love the love of your life unconditionally. Also, Tom Hanks acting was so awesome. And yes, i cried watching Forrest Gump :))


2. 500 Days of Summer


A romantic comedy movie released in 2009. 
This movie tells about 500 days of Tom spends with Summer. She doesn't believe true love exists but unfortunately, Tom falls for her. 
I love how Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel look so perfect together in this movie haha. I watch this zillion time and never got bored! 


3. The Notebook


Released in 2004. 
Who doesn't love Nicholas Sparks' novel adapted movie?
Ohh, this movie is just so heartwarming i can't even describe it hahaha. Warning, this movie will make your eyes burst into tears!


4. 5 cm


Adapted from the novel '5 cm' by Donny Dhirgantoro. The novel itself its so good it only took me few days to finished it! 
And the movie is released in 2012. The best Indonesian movie I ever watched so far! Taught me about how important friendship in our life and get outside your comfort zone to have new experiences. So funny yet touching, heartwarming but witty at the same time. Must watch!

5. 17 Again

Released in 2009, this drama comedy movie has made me laughing my ass off! Plus, Zac Efron looks smokin hot like omg hahaha. I adore him since High School Musical, by the way. :))

Okay, that's all. I'd recommend you to watch all of them because, its worth it! hahaha.

Gotta go, bbye guys, catch me up later! xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment