translator

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ramadhan Mubarak

its the 2nd day of Ramadhan already but I haven't through any fasting day cos you know, being a girl its not that simple, we're totally complicated and messed up when the unwanted-monthly-guess visits. you exactly know what I mean...
but, I still can feel the Ramadhan's vibe really strong around my neighborhood. everybody is selling foods for iftar (or breaking the fast), everybody's going to the mosque doing the once in a year pray, teraweh, everyone is always happy when they hear the Adzan echoed :)
hhh hopefully my period is going to end as soon as possible so I can happily continue fasting and worshiping to Allah in this holy month :)
and for you guys who also fulfill fasting in Ramadhan, I just wanted to say have a nice fasting day and may Allah blesses you and all your family :)
g'bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment